nginx Connections

Manali nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Thu Mar 15 06:52:24 UTC 2018

I want to limit the connections used by nginx using CLI.

I know that we can set worker connections to different values in nginx conf
file. But no of worker connections will include not only the connections to
the host. It also includes proxy connections too.

If I want to give user flexibility to limit the connections, user will not
know about proxy connections.

Is there any flexibility in nginx source code to know whether the connection
established by nginx is to the proxy server or host connections ?

Can you please help me with this ?

Let me know if more information is needed.

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,279052,279052#msg-279052