Debugging Nginx Cache Misses: Hitting high number of MISS despite high proxy valid

Friscia, Michael michael.friscia at yale.edu
Sat May 12 18:01:03 UTC 2018

I'm not sure if this will help, but I ignore/hide a lot, this is in my config

proxy_ignore_headers X-Accel-Expires Expires Cache-Control Set-Cookie;
proxy_hide_header X-Accel-Expires;
proxy_hide_header Pragma;
proxy_hide_header Server;
proxy_hide_header Request-Context;
proxy_hide_header X-Powered-By;
proxy_hide_header X-AspNet-Version;
proxy_hide_header X-AspNetMvc-Version;

I have not experienced the problem you mention, I just thought I would offer my config.

Michael Friscia

Office of Communications

Yale School of Medicine

(203) 737-7932 – office