Simple proxy_pass settings are invalidating/deleting multipart file data sent by POST

Denis Papathanasiou denis.papathanasiou at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 22:53:26 UTC 2018

> I think that that should probably not make a difference to the upstream
> service.

Correct, I did confirm that `proxy_pass` is sending the entire multipart
form request.

I suspect that you'll have to do some more investigation, to see what is
> different on your upstream server when nginx is and is not involved. That
> might help point at the problem, and see whether the solution is in
> nginx or elsewhere.

Right, it turns out nginx was working correctly, and the real problem is
somewhere in the web framework  I am using.

I've updated the issue on github accordingly:
https://github.com/gin-gonic/gin/issues/1582

Thank you for replying so promptly.