download logging not captured in access.log

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Thu Oct 18 13:19:10 UTC 2018

Hello!

On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 08:12:00AM -0400, wld75 wrote:

> I have verified the nginx.conf and found no abnormality in logging section:
> please see below from the nginx.conf.
> i can see all requests for upload requests only in the access.log, but
> download request not appeared.

As previously suggested, you should check all logging settings in
nginx configuration, as logging can be disabled on a per-location
basis.  Try "nginx -T | grep access_log".

Also, it might be a good idea to make sure that requests you are
looking for are actually handled by the nginx server you are
looking at.  In particular, using tcpdump on the server to check
that requests are actually coming might be a good idea.

http://mdounin.ru/