Nginx as Load Balancer AND Reverse Proxy

bbalban nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Wed Oct 24 16:47:16 UTC 2018

Hello,

I am using Nginx successfully as a Load Balancer in AWS where http is
redirected to https, and correct SSL certificate is used based on the Host
parameter.  Behind the Load balancer are 4 stateless NodeJS servers.

What I want to do now is that when a customer points their domain to my Load
balancer through CNAME, I _also_ want to serve a particular Path as their
root.

For example: Their directory is at myservice.com/c/company path. When
someone visits www.company.com this host will get recognized and I will
serve myservice.com/c/company as the root of www.company.com

Is it possible to configure the load balancer to also do this?

Thanks,
Bahadir

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,281681,281681#msg-281681