Config problems with Amplify

Palvelin Postmaster postmaster at palvelin.fi
Mon Sep 10 12:06:35 UTC 2018

Hi,

my nginx config hierarchy is:

/etc/nginx/nginx.conf (commented out except for a single include directive of /etc/nginx/conf.d/*.conf)
/etc/nginx/conf.d/default.conf (server-wider config directives and an include of /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/*.conf)
/etc/nginx/sites-enabled/domainX.conf (multiple vhost conf files each named accordingly)

With default configuration, the amplify service doesn’t receive any data and I have two Nginx entries in my Amplify Graphs page. One with /etc/nginx/nginx.conf and one with /etc/nginx/conf.d/default.conf

If I add:

configfile = /etc/nginx/conf.d/default.conf

to my /etc/amplify-agent/agent.conf (and restart it), I get data to the /etc/nginx/conf.d/default.conf but not the /etc/nginx/nginx.conf entry.

How should I setup Amplify to get a single entry (or should each vhost actually have it’s own entry)?

--
Palvelin.fi Hostmaster
postmaster at palvelin.fi