Enabling "Transfer-Encoding : chunked"

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Wed Sep 26 12:14:09 UTC 2018

Hello!

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 04:49:42AM -0400, anish10dec wrote:

> We are using Nginx with DAV Module , where encoder is pushing the content.
> These content when being accessed is not coming with header
> "Transfer-Encoding : chunked" though these header is being added by
> Encoder.

This is not going to work.  The DAV module only makes files
available once they are fully uploaded, while for the low-latency
live HLS streaming the last segment needs to be sent to the
clients while it is being produced.

As previously suggested, if you want low latency live HLS
streaming to work, you'll have to use proxying for the last
segment (the one which is being written to).

http://mdounin.ru/