Weird problem cannot standup nginx on 443 ipv4

Julian Brown julian at jlbprof.com
Fri Apr 26 01:08:47 UTC 2019

I finally figured it out, and I cannot believe it passed a syntax checker.

This is what I had:

server {
    server_name learngigs.com www.learngigs.com

    listen 443;
    listen [::]:443;

I did not have a semi colon after the server name directive.   The syntax
checker said it was fine, so I do not know what it was trying to do.
 Anyway thank you all.

Julian