Caching Method

Reinis Rozitis r at roze.lv
Wed Aug 14 21:30:13 UTC 2019

> I have configured nginx to cache static content, but i cant see any file in caching
> folder, also when i'm opening page in DevTool on network tab it show

Unless you have somehow messed up the configuration in the email, something like:

server {

         listen 443 ssl;

	server_name www.watchbox.ge watchbox.ge;
 	location / {
        proxy_pass https://watchbox.ge;

     }

doesn't make sense (to me) as it would make an infinite nested loop - the server proxies itself (unless internally the watchbox.ge resolves to some other server).

Also by looking at the headers: cf-ray: 50655a0c2cf0d413-BUD  is there also CloudFlare somewhere in-between? Maybe the object is already cached on CF and isn't even requested from the origin server?

At least in the response I don't see this header at all:  add_header  'X-GG-Cache-Status' $upstream_cache_status;

I would suggest to try with simplified configuration. It's quite hard to help in this case.

rr