NGINX is shutting down immediately in windows

dviswanath nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Mon Dec 23 14:51:21 UTC 2019

Hi Team,

When I am running NGINX on windows directly(not from service), the process
is shutting down immediately. The log says "[alert] 82540#89652: the event
"ngx_master_82540" was not signaled for 5s".

When we run with master_process off; NGINX is running properly but the
problem is making master_process off; is not preferable as per documentation
and one more problem is configuration cannot be reloaded.

Can you please suggest me the way to proceed further as I am stuck and not
able to use NGINX in windows at all.

Thanks In Advance

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,286541,286541#msg-286541