Location

Fri Jan 11 19:20:23 UTC 2019

On 11.01.19 19:51, petrosetta wrote:
> HI
> Thanks so much for replying. Below is the block and upstream entry. Also,
> let's say without NGINX I bring up the site at
> https://mysite.domain.com/webaccess, when I click on an image, the url is
> https://mysite.domain.com/name_of_image.
>
>        upstream devapp {
>           server 192.168.1.18:443;
>           }
>
>          location /webaccess/ {
>             proxy_pass https://devapp;
>             proxy_set_header Host $host;
>             proxy_set_header X-Real-IP $remote_addr;
>             add_header X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN;
>             add_header X-Content-Type-Options nosniff;
>             add_header X-XSS-Protection "1; mode=block";
>             add_header Strict-Transport-Security
> "max-age=31536000;includeSubDomains" always;
>            }
>         }

As I write before you must also redirect /.
For example something like should work:

location / {
    # next line is optional depend on your app
    rewrite /webaccess/(.*)$ /webaccess/$1 break;
    proxy_pass https://devapp;

If you have access to server logs that host mysite.domain.com so have a
look on it what's wrong if you have sill problems.