How to update an existing "nginx load balancer”

pietdinu nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Thu Jan 17 16:48:52 UTC 2019

Hi All,
I need to deploy my own microservice, exposing an UDP port, and I would to
use an existing "nginx load balancer" to forward incoming traffic towards my
POD. I need to update the existing "nginx load balancer" already used for
TCP traffic.
This is the nginx   LoadBalancer   to be updated by adding an UDP rule:

ingress-nginx  ingress-nginx  LoadBalancer  10.107.131.229  <pending>
80:30272/TCP,443:31308/TCP

Could you please suggest me the needed configurations  in microservice
deployment in order to update also the existing "nginx LoadBalancer"?

Thanks in advance for your collaboration and Best Regards, Pietro

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,282733,282733#msg-282733