How to properly log a bug

Bernie Quick Bernard.Quick at polaris.com
Tue Jul 9 15:34:12 UTC 2019

Hi,

I have been working with NGINX for about a year now.   I have some 40 instances of NGINX running and I am running into a core dump with 2 new ones.

I have a repeatable process that generates my .conf and my .map files.  I have powershell scripts that runs and read from a database and generate the .conf and .map files.

There is something about the .map files for these two that is causing a core dump / segmentation fault.   So I built an NGINX box from code with debugging on and I have the error log files with all the debugging, but it means nothing to me.

I just don't know exactly where or to whom to report this issue.

Thanks,

-Bernie

Bernard Quick | Polaris Industries | Staff DevOps Architect
9955 59th Ave N | Plymouth, MN 55442 | p:763.417.2204 | c:612.963.7742  | e:Bernard.Quick at polaris.com

CONFIDENTIAL: The information contained in this email communication is confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email and destroy all copies of this communication, including all attachments.