Nginx cache-control headers issue

Andrew Andonopoulos andre8525 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 20 10:10:39 UTC 2019

Hi Francis,

Thank you for the suggestion, I will start removing the config and try to find which one is the source of the problem.

Also, I want to ask you, I saw that the last-modified header with token is always: Last-Modified:  Sun, 19 Nov 2000 08:52:00 GMT, but there isn't line in the config forcing this date/time.
Can you suggest which code forcing this modified time?

Thanks
Andrew