3rd party module contribution

Sergey A. Osokin osa at freebsd.org.ru
Mon Mar 18 13:24:18 UTC 2019

Hi Asier,

the FreeBSD ports tree contains two ports of nginx - stable and mainline
versions.  Both ports support 60+ third-party modules: clojure, passenger,
ldap_auth and so on.

Usualy third-party module contributors for nginx use github.com and other
web-based hosting services for version control for developement and
distribution their modules.

Also, nginx' wiki contains information about third-party modules for nginx:
please see https://www.nginx.com/resources/wiki/modules/ for details.  It
can be forked on https://github.com/nginxinc/nginx-wiki to add information
about a third-party module.

Hope it helps.