nginx servers share session or cookies

David Ni zn1314 at 126.com
Fri Mar 22 06:47:36 UTC 2019

Hi Experts,
    Who can help with this?Thanks very much.

At 2019-03-15 16:36:22, "David Ni" <zn1314 at 126.com> wrote:

Hi Nginx Experts,
    I have one requirement right now,we are using nginx with ldap auth(I compiled nginx with auth_ldap module),and I created many servers like datanode02.bddev.test.net  datanode03.bddev.test.net,I have successfully conigured nginx with ldap auth,so when I access these servers ,we need to input the correct username and password which stored in ldap,my requirement is that whether datanode02.bddev.test.net datanode03.bddev.test.net can share cookies or session with each other,so that if I have accessed datanode02.bddev.test.net successfully,I don't need to input username and password  when I access datanode03.bddev.test.net , is this possible? If possible,how to achieve  this?Thanks very much!

server {
  listen 80;
  server_name datanode02.bddev.test.net;
  error_log  /var/log/nginx/error_for_bigdata.log  info;
  access_log  /var/log/nginx/http_access_for_bigdata.log  main;
  auth_ldap "Restricted Space";
  auth_ldap_servers bigdataldap;

  location / {
           proxy_pass http://dev-datanode02:8042/;
           more_clear_headers "X-Frame-options";
server {
  listen 80;
  server_name datanode03.bddev.test.net;
  error_log  /var/log/nginx/error_for_bigdata.log  info;
  access_log  /var/log/nginx/http_access_for_bigdata.log  main;
  auth_ldap "Restricted Space";
  auth_ldap_servers bigdataldap;

  location / {
           proxy_pass http://dev-datanode03:8042/;