after upgrade to nginx 1.16.0, $realpath_root returns incorrect path ?

PGNet Dev pgnet.dev at gmail.com
Sun May 5 14:32:18 UTC 2019

On 5/5/19 2:41 AM, A. Schulze wrote:

> Am 05.05.19 um 07:14 schrieb PGNet Dev:
>
>> Dropping back to 1.15 branch, all's working again -- with the var.
> For example, the diff between 1.15.12 and 1.16.0 is *only* the changed version number.
> So, be precise about which 1.15 version is working for you.

Here, I'd not upgraded these couple of boxes to latest -- instead, I had
1.15.10 & 1.15.9 in place.

Both exhibited the same behavior re: the var, and both 'recovered' after
I did _clean_ checkout & builds.  Sounds like the problem was on my end,
tho odd that it's 'just' a build issue.

In any case, pebkac, I think.