Port Exhaustion - SQL

CCS nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Thu May 16 12:53:22 UTC 2019

I have recently moved our sql server off of our webserver and now we are
experiencing Port Exhaustion. We have made all the changed we could in the
kernel to help with this but still hitting limits. I have added a 2nd
virtual network adapter, I am now trying to "load balance" the lan
connection between our web server and mysql server port 3306.

Webserver
192.168.99.17
192.168.99.21

MYSQL Server
192.168.99.19

Can anyone help with a config that would accomplish splitting the connection
from 192.168.99.17 -> 192.168.99.19 with a second lan adapter
(192.169.99.21).

These are local connections so spiting by remote IP is not an option. I just
want say half of the connections that go to 192.169.99.19 use port from
192.168.99.17 and half to use ports from 192.168.99.21.

Thanks
Brandon

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,284187,284187#msg-284187