Proxy Pass

Sathish Kumar satcse88 at gmail.com
Fri May 24 01:23:44 UTC 2019

Hi All,

I have now tried to use FQDN but still same issue.

server 1
server_name abc.com;
    access_log  /var/log/nginx/abc.access.log;
    error_log   /var/log/nginx/abc.error.log warn;
location /abc {
        proxy_set_header Host $http_host;
        proxy_pass_header X_CUSTOM_HEADER;
          proxy_pass https://def.com/abc;
}

Backend Server

server_name def.com;
    access_log  /var/log/nginx/def.access.log;
    error_log   /var/log/nginx/def.error.log warn;
    location /abc {
                proxy_set_header X-Real-IP       $remote_addr;
        proxy_set_header Host            $host;
        proxy_pass http://localhost:1111;

    }

server_name ghi.co.com;
    access_log  /var/log/nginx/ghi.access.log;
    error_log   /var/log/nginx/ghi.error.log warn;
    location /xyz {
                proxy_set_header X-Real-IP       $remote_addr;
        proxy_set_header Host            $host;
        proxy_pass http://localhost:2222;

    }

Still the  /var/log/nginx/ghi.access.log loaded with the requests which
comes to def.com. Can you help me fix this issue.

Thanks & Regards
Sathish Kumar.V