RHEL Yum repo instructions don't work on RHEL 7

Konstantin Pavlov thresh at nginx.com
Wed Oct 2 10:21:37 UTC 2019

Hi Lewis,

Thanks for bringing the issue to our attention.

01.10.2019 20:42, J. Lewis Muir wrote:
> Another fix would be to add symlinks or redirects or whatever at
>
>   http://nginx.org/packages/centos/
>
> that would make the $releasever work.  For example:
>
>   7Workstation -> 7
>   7Server -> 7
>
> I don't know whether there are other release variants/editions.  At some
> point, "Client" was a variant/edition, I think, but it seems like these
> are changing a fair amount from major release to major release, so it
> may be a moving target.

Yep, that seems like the easiest solution.  I've put Client, Workstation
and Server symlinks for respectable major releases to both stable and
mainline repos - I'd appreciate if you try again and let me know if that
fixes the issue for you.

Thank you,

--
Konstantin Pavlov