Failing to cache requests

Andrei lagged at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 14:37:51 UTC 2019

Hello,

Thanks for the confirmation! Is there a way to selectively ignore only
specific "set-cookie"/cookies, versus all "set-cookie" headers to force
cache? Or even better to remove/strip certain cookies with a regex match? I
imagine this way I can strip the cookies that aren't relevant, it would
cache on it's own, and if some new cookie appears it will avoid caching the
request. I believe this might be doable using Lua, but I haven't had any
luck :(