SSL_shutdown() failed (SSL: ... bad write retry)

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Thu Aug 13 15:49:59 UTC 2020

Hello!

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 11:39:36AM -0400, vergil wrote:

> This one was hard to catch.
>
> I've captured one error with 30 seconds delta before and after the event.
> Where can i attach log file for you? There's 400K messages, so i cannot
> simple put it here.

Attaching the log to the message into the mailing list should
work, but I'm not sure it's supported by the (obsolete) forum
interface you are using.  If not, you may put the log at a
convinient place and provide a link here, or attach it to a
ticket on trac.nginx.org, or email to me privetely.

http://mdounin.ru/