Nginx Hackathon!

Libby Meren L.Meren at f5.com
Thu Aug 20 22:41:52 UTC 2020

Hi,

I wanted to let you know that NGINX will be running our first Hackathon in September. The Hackathon theme is “NGINX for Good”: we’re inviting participants to build a website or application that helps others, with the site or app running on our dynamic application server, NGINX Unit<http://unit.nginx.org/>. The Hackathon winner gets their project funded (with support from the members of the engineering team).

If you’re interested, go ahead and sign up<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=L_093Ttq0UCb4L-DJ9gcUEUAH_Mi0cpDqKmQnw8L5r5UOUdXTVMwQVJTT1hVWVc1VDQ1TjE0TkE0US4u> – all are welcome! For any questions, you can contact us at nginxhackathon at f5.com<mailto:nginxhackathon at f5.com>.

We hope to see you there,

Libby

[signature_1604307688]
Libby Meren