limit requests and CORS Policy

Ali Mohsin aliofthemohsins at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 07:33:02 UTC 2020

Hello, I have solved the issue, the problem was because of low request
limit, I had to add burst of 10 to make it work and I also changed my
configuration to the following.

limit_req_zone $binary_remote_addr$request_uri zone=mylimit:10m rate=5r/s;
and then
limit_req zone=mylimit burst=10 nodelay;

no other settings is changed.