New Blog Post "How OpenResty and Nginx Allocate and Manage Memory"

Yichun Zhang yichun at openresty.com
Sun Feb 2 07:46:49 UTC 2020

Hi folks,

I recently wrote a new blog post titled "How OpenResty and Nginx
Allocate and Manage Memory":

    https://blog.openresty.com/en/how-or-alloc-mem/

It is the first of a series of articles on this topic. The purpose of
this series is to help OpenResty and Nginx open source users
effectively troubleshoot and optimize their applications or servers'
excessive memory footprint and/or memory leaks.

In the articles, we use OpenResty XRay to demonstrate real data and
graphs for real OpenResty applications in the wild.

Hopefully you'll find it interesting and stay tuned :)

Best,
Yichun