Nginx location - Distinguish requests by arguments or queries

stmx38 nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Thu Feb 27 19:20:45 UTC 2020

Hello Francis,

It seems that your solution working as expected and I have started to test
it. Also, have some questions here:

1. "~*" to be "~^"
The first one looks like Nginx regexp we can use for locations, but the
second one not (^~):
https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/understanding-nginx-server-and-location-block-selection-algorithms

2. It seems that the order of records in map is important. We pass required
queries with args, we block then all queries with args and allow without
args a then default value is applied. Maybe you can provide more details
here.

Thank you for help and for the ready solution!

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,287101,287136#msg-287136