Force SSL redirection to target service host for all protocols

siva.pannier nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Fri Jul 3 13:12:56 UTC 2020

Hi,

I want all my client applications make call to the service host via proxy.
And the hosted services are TLSv1.2 enabled. Clients are not in a position
to upgrade. Hence I want to enforce the SSL encryption when the call
routed/redirected to the target from proxy.

I have seen few blogs that talks about HTTP to HTTPS redirection. I want to
do that for all protocols like TCPS, UDPS(DTLS), SMTPS, IIOPS.

Can you please share your suggestions on this?

Thanks,
Siva

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,288541,288541#msg-288541