TCP proxy with SNI support

bitquest25c nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Sun Jul 19 11:39:55 UTC 2020

Hello,

I have a single server with one Public IP and 10 domains. For each domain
I’d like to have a separate docker container as an email server (Postfix +
Dovecot). I’d like to achieve this with transparent TCP proxy with SNI
support.

I'd like to route traffic from example.com on ports 587 & 143 to one
container and traffic for acme.com on ports 587 & 143 to a different
container, etc.

Should ports 587 & 143 be changed to 465 & 993 instead to achieve this?

Can I achieve this by using host:port? Does anyone know of an example?

Thank you.

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,288761,288761#msg-288761