Testing the performance of NGINX for both http and https traffic.

Kaushal Shriyan kaushalshriyan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 14:46:28 UTC 2020

Hi,

I am running nginx version: nginx/1.16.1 on CentOS Linux release 7.8.2003
(Core) and have hosted my website on nginx for both http (port 80) and
https (port 443) traffic. Is there a way to find out the below mentioned
performance metrics.

   1. Measure Nginx webserver performance for both http and https traffic.
   2. Measure system resources like CPU, Memory (RAM) and Network bandwidth
   consumed by Nginx web server to handle both http and https traffic.

Please let me know if you need any additional configurations and I look
forward to hearing from you. Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,

Kaushal