nginx 0.7.65 and TLS1.2

Marko Domanović marko at vizio.biz
Fri May 15 09:43:29 UTC 2020

Long story short, I need nginx 0.7.65 to be able to support TLS1.2.
Seems like it's dependent on openssh version and installed one is 1.0.1t
which seem to support TLS1.2, but "nmap --script ssl-enum-ciphers -p 443
sitename" says only SSLv3 and TLS1.0 are supported. So is there anything
I can to to make nginx 0.7.65 recognize TLS1.2 and use it?

Yeah I know I talk about ancient software here, but I'm in no position
to do very wide upgrades. Debian 6 is the system.

Thanks!