Conditionally removing a proxy header

Francis Daly francis at daoine.org
Tue May 26 16:14:46 UTC 2020

On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 04:38:18PM -0400, eckern wrote:

Hi there,

> Thanks so much Francis, yes that seems to be have worked.

Great that you have a config that works for you; and thanks for sharing
the confirmed config with the list -- that will almost certainly help
the next person with the same issue :-)

> application is accessed outside our domain, it doesn't try to negotiate
> which would pop up the Windows authentication prompt and would never work
> anyways,

Good point -- I was concerned that the browser might not like a 401
response with no WWW-Authenticate header; but it sounds like it works
well enough as-is.

Cheers,

Francis Daly        francis at daoine.org