Switch between upstream server

Sam Henaghan samuelheno at icloud.com
Thu May 28 14:09:19 UTC 2020

I have tried all of them it took me to that page earlier I have been receiving emails for the last 2 days and there’s more than 10 of all different things that haven’t been me who’s set it up , the links you’ve sent me I have tried to log in with my usual email and and password I use and it’s not correct tried to click remind then it doesn’t work

Sent from my iPhone