IP TV

Francis Daly francis at daoine.org
Mon Apr 26 10:20:38 UTC 2021

On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 11:24:07PM +0300, Σταύρος Καραγκούνης wrote:

Hi there,

I'm afraid that there is nothing that the nginx people can do to help
this.

> the following server
> http://cabine23.com:8800 for my duplex tv Ι get error in streaming. I would
> like to know if there are maybe issues by mistakes  from my ip or it is
> added to a blacklist or a possible threat.

It looks like whoever runs the cabine23.com web server has not configured
their server correctly.

Only they can fix this, by configuring their server the way they want
it to be.

If you have some way of contacting whoever runs that server (or perhaps
whoever provides the service that you are trying to use), maybe they
will be able to change things on their side.

Their web site show the "Welcome to nginx!" page, which is what the web
server they use shows when it has been turned on, but not configured.

Good luck with it,

Francis Daly        francis at daoine.org