NGINX RTMP - Control via PHP?

OnlyMembers - Administration admin at onlymembers.co.nz
Sat Aug 28 09:35:59 UTC 2021

Hi All

Seeking guidance on best approach using FFMPEG/NGINX Plus/Opensource

Youtube style live streaming scenario - multi broadcasters, multi viewers.

Need to be able to scale up relatively easily.

We would love to be able to push nginx-RTMP config additions via API if
possible? from our PHP based backend

Any tips on integrating FFMPEG, NGINX together for simple RTMP setup
workflow would be epic.

Not sure if microservices fits in our use case?

Any other tips/info would be much appreciated :)

Cheers