bandwidth limit for specific server

Francis Daly francis at daoine.org
Fri Dec 24 13:23:31 UTC 2021

On Thu, Dec 23, 2021 at 09:53:26AM +0800, huiming wrote:

Hi there,

> Any suggestion for third-party module that does some form of internal bandwidth limiting?

Noting that I imagine that if this facility were straightforward
to implement efficiently and reliably in a future-proof fashion,
it would already be included in a stock nginx module; I can
see that a web search for some likely-looking terms points at
https://github.com/vozlt/nginx-module-vts as maybe being interesting.

(But I'm not sure if that limits the total transfer, or the transfer
rate. You'll want to test if it does the thing that you want, and if
the limitations are acceptable to you.)

Good luck with it,

Francis Daly        francis at daoine.org