nginx/stable 1.21.1-1~focal amd64 http/3 build issue

Raminda Subashana iwaraminda at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 9 09:51:08 UTC 2021

Hi,

I compiled the above focal release with http/3 pagespeed & brotli. nothing
wrong with the build process & when I try to upgrade/install (upgrade
from nginx/now 1.21.0-1-3) on ubuntu 20.04 I'm getting below error.

dpkg: error processing package nginx-dbg (--install):
 nginx-dbg

--

Thanks & Regards,

*Raminda Subhashana*

Mobile : 0773482137

*Please consider the environmental impact of needlessly printing this
e-mail.*