QUIC and HTTP/3 roadmap blog post

Mathew Heard me at mheard.com
Tue Jul 13 08:55:14 UTC 2021

Hi Maxim,

Really interesting read.

Do you have any plans for resolving the SIGHUP causes session closure
issues that currently exist with nginx-quic? The closure of long lived
connections has been a thorn in the side of people doing HTTP/1.1 web
sockets (and probably HTTP/2 push) for many years. With HTTP/3 (QUIC)
it's even more pronounced.

>From my point of view its the single biggest obstacle to the QUIC
upgrade. as a user.

Regards,