unable to forbidden access by ip

Thomas Ward teward at thomas-ward.net
Fri Jun 18 14:52:58 UTC 2021

Based on your configuration snippet there doesn't appear to be anything
wrong.

Except for the fact that
"/etc/nginx/html/_upload/article/files/d7/c2.xlsx" doesn't seem to exist
on system.  Which means either your document root is set wrong for your
server block, or you actually don't have a file in that path that it's
trying.

Thomas