Fwd: help websockets

Francis Daly francis at daoine.org
Wed Jun 23 17:46:02 UTC 2021

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 05:10:49PM +0100, Alison wrote:

Hi there,

> Does anyone have any suggestions about the below ?

I don't have an answer for your question; but I will note that you seem
to be asking about an nginx ingress controller for kubernetes; and there
is more than one of those.

https://github.com/nginxinc/kubernetes-ingress/blob/master/docs/nginx-ingress-controllers.md
describes the differences (from the "nginxinc" point of view);
your config makes it look like you may be using the one from
https://github.com/kubernetes/ingress-nginx

If your question is about that application, you might have better luck
getting an answer from that project.

(I confess I'm not sure whether you are asking about the ingress
controller config, or the nginx config here.)

Good luck with it,

Francis Daly        francis at daoine.org