VHost Not Serving

BeeRich Lists bee.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 13:52:17 UTC 2021

I have a VHost that isn’t serving up.  I’ve changed nothing, and it just started defaulting to the default_server.

The VHost is included in a catch-all for all the other local domains (my workstation):

include /opt/homebrew/etc/nginx/servers/*.conf;

I’ve even hard coded the VHost in its own include and even that isn’t working.

I’ve rebooted the box, same thing.  nginx.conf tests pass.  Not sure what to be looking for.  The logs in the VHost directives are not even being touched.

Would be nice to ask nginx what registered servers it sees, but I don’t think nginx has that ability.

Any insight appreciated.

Cheers, Bee