HTTP request smuggling

Hans Middelhoek hans at middelhoek.nl
Wed Jun 30 17:03:57 UTC 2021

Hi Maxim,

Thanks! That makes sense to me. I like to understand things a little
better and hope you can help with that:

1) Why is the result different when I disable keepalive in Nginx? After
disabling keepalive the second request isn't executed anymore.

2) Do you know why Apache respond the same as Nginx with keepalive disabled?