Nginx with PHP8.0?

Ken Wright wizard at koalatyworks.com
Sat Mar 13 18:58:23 UTC 2021

I recently upgraded from php7.4 to php8.0 and I find some of my
applications no longer operate.  When I checked the error log, I found
the problem:  the applications are still look for php7.4-fpm.sock,
which no longer exists.  I tried reinstalling php7.4, but with no
success.  Can anyone help me solve this issue?

Ken Wright
--
If you ever think international affairs make sense, remember this:
Because a Serb shot an Austrian in Bosnia, Germany invaded Belgium.