Bareos-WebUI on nginx

Francis Daly francis at daoine.org
Mon Mar 29 22:21:26 UTC 2021

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 12:47:58PM +0000, Carsten Laun-De Lellis wrote:

Hi there,

> I want to set up a bareos-webui on a nginx webserver. The bareos and nginx server are not on different machines.
> On the nginx server I already have some reverse proxies and a web server running.

I have not tried this; but does the information at

https://docs.bareos.org/IntroductionAndTutorial/InstallingBareosWebui.html#nginx

do what you want?

It looks like it may be a mostly-straightforward PHP application which
works when configured at the root of its own server{} block.

Whether it also works when configured at a sub-level in the url hierarchy
might be interesting to learn.

Good luck with it,

Francis Daly        francis at daoine.org