strange behavior of websites served by nginx

Sergey A. Osokin osa at freebsd.org.ru
Wed Oct 13 22:41:19 UTC 2021

Hi Wolfgang,

hope you're doing well.

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 11:56:01PM +0200, Wolfgang Bock wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am new with using nginx.
> I am using it as a webserver for sympa and roundcube. There it shows a
> strange behavior.
>
> Clickable links with icons are not properly shown.
>
> For example roudcube see the file "roundcube-fehler.." and for sympa see
> "sympa-fehler .".
>
> I searched in all log Files but found no error messages .
>
> Can anyone help??
> Thanks in advance.

Could you please share the NGINX configuration files, hope that
may help to catch an issue.

Also, there are some configurations available in internet:
- https://wiki.debian.org/Sympa/Nginx
- https://pub.nethence.com/www/roundcube
so you can use those as a starting point to configure NGINX.

Thank you.

--
Sergey Osokin