xeioex at nginx.com
Tue Apr 12 17:18:59 UTC 2022
This release focuses on stabilization of recently released features
including async/await and fixing bugs found by various fuzzers.
Learn more about njs:
- Overview and introduction:https://nginx.org/en/docs/njs/
- Extending NGINX with Custom Code:https://youtu.be/0CVhq4AUU7M
- Using node modules with njs:
- Writing njs code using TypeScript definition files:
We are hiring:
If you are a C programmer, passionate about Open Source and you
love what we do, consider the following career opportunity:
Feel free to try it and give us feedback on:
- Mailing list:https://mailman.nginx.org/mailman/listinfo/nginx-devel
Changes with njs 0.7.3 12 Apr 2022
*) Feature: added support of module resolution callback.
This feature allows a host environment to control
how imported modules are loaded.
*) Bugfix: fixed backtraces while traversing imported user
*) Bugfix: fixed Array.prototype.concat() when "this" is a slow
*) Bugfix: fixed frame allocation from an awaited frame.
*) Bugfix: fixed allocation of large array literals.
*) Bugfix: fixed interpreter when "toString" conversion fails.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the nginx