Restarting service takes too much time

Charlie Kilo krikkiteer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 20:43:18 UTC 2022

I know the problem also from an environment with many sites and thousands
of ips to bind to. for us the problem  is that nginx binds every worker to
every ip sequentially - leading to a restart time of 10-15 minutes. the
problem can easily be observed using strace on the master process during
startup.. we couldn't find an easy solution so far.

Gus Flowers Starkiller <relectgustfs at gmail.com> schrieb am Do., 1. Dez.
2022, 04:42: