"SSL: error:0A0000B9:SSL routines::no cipher match" with Mozilla modern ciphers v5.5

Francis Daly francis at daoine.org
Fri Feb 18 14:14:03 UTC 2022

On Fri, Feb 18, 2022 at 07:09:19AM -0500, petecooper wrote:

Hi there,

> Please ignore this thread, I found the answer:
>
> https://trac.nginx.org/nginx/ticket/1529#comment:1

Thanks for following up with the solution.

I expect that you have read the rest of that page, and now have a working
system, but just in case not (and: for anyone else following along):

comment 20 on that page shows an nginx config line that should work with
a new-enough nginx; and comments 12 and 19 show external-to-nginx config
that should work with any version of nginx.

(Both depend on a new-enough openssl.)

Thanks,

Francis Daly        francis at daoine.org