django app static files on the different server not get loaded

ningja nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Mon Jan 3 13:49:05 UTC 2022

Hi Francis,

Thank you. "Yes" both apps have static directory. From the error message
that seems nginx IS looking under different path "app1/static" for app1 and
"app2/static" for app2 . Does it means "static" did not confuse nginx? (I am
not 100% sure )  another thing I should mention : I added a URL for app2 on
the app1 landing page which is django path. I think nginx "think" the app2
is part of the app1 so it looking for the static files under test1.

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,293219,293234#msg-293234