How to add lua support into latest nginx version

Thomas Ward teward at thomas-ward.net
Mon Jan 3 22:29:29 UTC 2022

The Lua module is a third party module, part of the Open Resty variant of nginx.  It will not be in the nginx.org repos and only in the OpenResty nginx repos unless you compile it and its dependencies alongside nginx directly.  (not including libs that get installed via apt or packages, I mean - but actual other module dependencies to be compiled in to make things work proper)

Sent from my Galaxy