Can I serve CLI Applications using Nginx

Ahmad Ismail ismail783 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 13:13:34 UTC 2022

will it be a bad idea to extend nginx (ex. create a module) to serve
my purpose instead of using inetd? Is it possible to make a module that
will give the HTTP request to `Command1 | Command2 | CommandN`,  then build
a response from the output (by adding HTTP response message to it) and
then send the response back to the client.

*Thanks and Best Regards,Ahmad Ismail*